We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern or Working Student Field Marketing DACH.
The field marketing team in DACH supports the strategic growth of the DACH market, increasing awareness and demand, as well as, building a pipeline and growing customer advocacy in the region. We work closely with the regional sales teams as well as with the extended marketing team and plan, create and execute demand generation programs and activities.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Field Marketing EMEA, you’ll also work closely with the wider Demand Generation team and go-to-market team to support the achievement of revenue goals.
An exciting role in a central function at Celonis allows you to participate in the further development of the fastest growing technology company in Germany. You’ll support us in the rollout of marketing programs as well as the organization and execution of our flagship events. In your role you’ll carry out regional programs including field events, account-based marketing plans as well as industry campaigns to deliver pipeline coverage for the sales organization. We want to offer you hands-on experience and a steep learning curve with a high level of responsibility as a fully fledged member of our field marketing team in DACH.
The work you’ll do:
- Support the DACH field marketing team in the rollout of marketing programs and events that engage target audiences such as Community Roundtables
- Work with our Celonis dashboards to identify target audiences for our marketing programs and report on marketing program results
- Execute account-based marketing initiatives in partnership with the DACH field marketing manager and account team
- Conduct research on 3rd party industry events and media publications that Celonis can partner with to generate new leads and increase brand awareness
- Collaborate with the broader demand generation team, go-to-market organization and external agencies on use case campaigns and asset localization
The qualifications you need:
- Student of Business Administration, Marketing or comparable
- Prior experience in marketing and campaign management
- Proactiveness, creativity, organizational and communication skills to turn ideas into actionable, impactful campaigns across multiple channels
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.