We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Customer Value Manager - DACH
The Customer Value Manager sits within our DACH Customer Value Management team, a key part of our wider Customer Value Organisation which is scaling rapidly across EMEA.
We work with clients across a number of industry sectors:
- Consumer & Logistics
- Virtual Goods & Processing
- Financial Service and Insurance
Your role will be aligned to an industry, based on the expertise and knowledge you bring, and you’ll be reporting into the Vertical Team Leader accordingly.
All other lines of business, be it Sales, PreSales, Delivery etc. are aligned accordingly too, meaning you can leverage the industry expertise & knowledge to best serve our customers.
The role represents an opportunity to work with our category leading technology and your business consulting expertise, to guide your customer to achieve their transformation objectives, realising value with Celonis.
As Customer Value Manager you will have the opportunity to work with the world’s leading organisations integrating into their business to fully understand their company goals. With the full power of the Celonis process mining technology and leading Execution Management Systems, you will set the strategic direction for your clients’ digital transformation, enabling their entire organisation to leverage Celonis and meet their objectives.
To be successful in the role you will bring a consulting background and expertise in Business Process Optimisation. You will have demonstrable experience managing and growing enterprise level customers, overseeing the delivery of large digital transformation engagements and managing executive-level client relationships.
The work you will do:
- Own and develop a portfolio of approx. 6 - 12 Enterprise Client Accounts and be accountable for the Business Value Generation ultimately leading to customer retention, adoption and expansion
- Inspire the strategic direction of the digital transformation program and guide the customer on how to leverage Celonis across their entire organisation to achieve their business goals and objectives
- Own key activities in the customer lifecycle, such as Value Planning, Adoption Workshops and regular Executive Business Reviews
- Secure the timely and successful renewal of the entire software subscription working closely with relevant internal stakeholder to support the expansion of the Celonis footprint within the account
- Partner with the Project Lead / PMO to ensure timely and high-quality deployments of the Celonis technology that meet customer requirements, accelerate time to first value and drive measurable business value
- Ensure that Celonis is adopted across the organisation through a rigorous and comprehensive change management and enablement program
- Oversee all aspects of the program including project prioritisation, day-to-day operations, escalations, resourcing, deliverables, budget and costs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with c-level customer executives, ensuring strong advocacy and support at the highest level of the Celonis platform
The qualifications you need:
- Have 5+ years demonstrable experience delivering business value through the optimisation of SaaS or business systems, within a customer success, strategy consultant or management consultant role
- Have strong experience in driving large scale digital transformation / IT transformation / process re-engineering engagements and implementations
- Have extensive experience in achieving business objectives and creating tangible value through the deployment of software solutions
- Are able to navigate large global organisations and have the power of persuasion through data, facts, confidence and relevant business networks
- Know how to successfully work with internal resources to design, pitch and sell opportunities with relevant subject matter experts and practice leads
- Possess a natural and consultative approach when engaging with Senior Executives
- Are a strong team player who inspires the team with a patient and entrepreneurial leadership style
- Have overall strong communication skills and are fluent in German and English
- Ability to travel & visit customer onsite in the future
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.