We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will work alongside other coordinators and recruiters to support EMEA and APAC recruitment efforts. The role reports into the Coordination Lead.
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will work closely with both recruiters and hiring managers to provide a reputable high-touch candidate experience. You will be an expert at finding solutions that accommodate the diverse hiring needs and responsible for driving accuracy and efficiency. This is a high-impact, high-potential role with incredible exposure to all aspects of the business. Together with our Talent Acquisition team you take our in-house recruiting to the next level.
The work you’ll do:
- Support a high velocity recruitment process, coordinating closely with recruiters and hiring managers
- Own candidate communication from end to end ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Understand business priorities to act accordingly as to which interviews need to be prioritized, which meetings cannot be moved, while always approaching scheduling conflicts with a can-do approach
- Manage our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) ensuring documentation of process and communication
- Support communication, organization and general business needs as necessary, creating and maintaining documents, folders, filing systems, databases, and any other ad hoc projects
The qualifications you need:
- 1+ years of experience, preferably in a talent acquisition, administrative support, or client service role
- Proven experience and interest in supporting a team in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to prioritize tasks efficiently and have a very structured and careful way of working
- Self-starter that knows how to take initiative and see things through to completion to actively contribute to the growth of Celonis
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player
- Detail oriented, extremely organized, and loves solving problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Fluent in English language, any other language is a plus
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.