The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide.
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as the Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Solutions Consultant.
The BDM, System Transformation Role:
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you to help our customer's engineer solutions that deliver breakthroughs for their business. For many of our customers the Celonis EMS is the key platform to support their ongoing system transformation initiatives (e.g. SAP S/4HANA transformation projects). By analysing their legacy process landscape, and design, roll-out and monitor the new business processes. The EMS capabilities helps to reduce both internal and external efforts during those transformation projects, ensures a higher solution fit and minimises the overall project risk. In your global role as a Global Business Development Manager you will lead the go-to-market activities in this area, collaborate with our Sales teams on strategic opportunities and develop the future of our EMS capabilities with our product teams.
What will your responsibilities be?
Work alongside customers to identify opportunities for the Celonis Execution Management System to deliver breakthrough business transformation.
- Impact the Celonis growth strategy by continuously enhancing our value proposition for System Transformations
- Lead the Celonis go-to-market activities from demand generation and marketing engagements, over sales enablements up to direct prospect engagements to win new strategic customers
- Design the future of our EMS solution and collaborate with our product teams to get the latest customer requirements into the EMS product roadmap
- Lead the internal Celonis expert community on System Transformations to establish best practices in our sales motion
- Contribute significantly to Celonis’ ambitious growth goals to grow and lead the Execution Management software category
Who are you?
You are an m/f/x that has proven business judgement and you have a passion for what technology and data science can do. You love working with customers, you aspire to be a domain expert one day in either an entire industry or a process and you get excited when you are influencing change to Executives through market-leading SaaS technology.
- Have at least 5+ years experience in SAP S/4HANA or other IT Transformation projects (Project Management; Business Process Redesign; Configuration; Roll-Out; …)
- Passionate about helping customers solve business challenges. You are intellectually curious, have a willingness to learn, and continuously seeking self-improvement
- You have demonstrable experience in analytical customer-facing roles, such as Solution Consulting, Sales Engineering, or IT Consulting
- Strong entrepreneurial traits and a flair for successful execution
- Effective communication skills with executive staff, business sponsors, technical resources, and other key constituents
- Posses a solid technical background and passion for technology
- Exemplary communication skills and fluency in both spoken and written English (other languages are a bonus!)
Who are we?
A leadership team that invests in personal growth, skill development, fun, and people who believe in the purpose of helping enterprise executives to achieve better outcomes.
- We see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strengthsfinder test
- We offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- We are visionaries and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- We distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.