We're Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join our FutureNaut Engineering Trainee Program in August 2022!
The Celonis Engineering Team is word-class, spanning across multiple offices in Europe (Munich, Madrid, ...) and the U.S. We are at the heart of Celonis. We listen to our customers and work closely with scholars to continually develop new innovative features that aid companies around the world in unlocking their Execution Capacity. Using a modern tech stack, including Angular, Spring Boot, C++17, and Kubernetes, our engineers' passion and drive are essential to keep Celonis the number one process mining company in the world.
As part of the 18-months long FutureNaut Engineering Trainee Program, you will have the opportunity to work in up to three different engineering teams. By working collaboratively on future-driven engineering projects you’re able to contribute to our Cloud product and apply your technical skills and expertise. You have a very experienced mentor at your side who helps you grow personally and professionally as well as a program manager who guides you and your trainee colleagues through the learning paths which consist of experiential learning, formal learning, and cultural onboarding. Your traineeship is framed by many different social activities, and workshops that you will experience within your Celonaut trainee community.
The qualifications you need
- Complete your master's in Computer Science or a comparable program with above average grades by next summer
- Are curious to expand your coding and programming skills with the top-paying languages within a modern, cloud-based technology stack
- Seek amazing peers who push themselves and their teams in their day-to-day work, within a values-lead company with flat hierarchies
- Work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new interrelationships
- Are eager to contribute and publicly share open-source code and projects
- Drawn to working for an inclusive company with flat hierarchies
- A team player who wants to collaboratively shape the future
- Are fluent in English
What Celonis can offer you
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- A full-time, unlimited contract as well as great compensation and benefits packages
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.