We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Ecosystem Consultant.
Our ecosystem provides a unique opportunity for bringing our powerful mission to life at exponential scale. The Ecosystem Solutions & Success (ESS) Team is sitting at the heart of this transformation and drives the incorporation of Celonis into our partners’ various go-to-market motions to accelerate the adoption of the EMS and ensure the success of Celonis and our partners.
As a Lead Ecosystem Solution Manager, you will work closely with our top alliance partners (including Accenture, IBM, PwC, Deloitte, etc.) to embed the Celonis EMS into their Service Offerings, creating tailored Go-to-market playbooks and differentiated solutions with Celonis technology. You will also guide our partners in structuring proposals, driving successful implementations and accelerating time to first value.
The work you’ll do:
- Serve as liaison to our partners’ Celonis Center of Excellence (CoE) to ensure the success of the joint go-to-market strategy
- Work closely with our partners to design their service offering, develop repeatable playbooks and create proposals
- Identify opportunities for co-innovation or partnership expansions and guide the process from idea to launch
- Provide hands-on support in delivering presentations, value-oriented solutions and technical guidance throughout the entire partner lifecycle to create tangible business impact
- Build strong champions at our partners by winning their trust through technical, product expertise and business acumen
- Take learnings from the field and feed them back to improve our products, solutions, sales process and collateral
The qualifications you need:
- Have 6+ years of experience in management consulting, process transformation, complex enterprise solutions or similar analytical customer-facing role
- Possess demonstrable experience in applying technology solutions to core business problems and have a track record of successfully overcoming technical objections
- Have solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Think analytically and can quickly comprehend new topics and dependencies
- Are deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- Possess strong communication skills and significant experience in presenting to Senior Leadership
- Can creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Are very engaged, a visionary and possess the ability to thrive in fast-paced, collaborative, and ambiguous environments
- Showcase strong ownership, drive, and team spirit
- Are fluent in written and spoken English (additional languages are a plus)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.