We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Strategic Business Development.
Our Digital Consulting team drives the digitalisation of Consulting and Professional Services Firms. Through our motion C4C+ (Celonis for Consulting+), we are collaborating with the leading firms globally with one vision: Bringing Celonis on every consultants' computer to increase customer satisfaction, speed up path-to-value and ultimately provide better results. The team is truly international and spread over many of our global offices.
Together with high-level stakeholders from our leading Consulting partners, you will work at the intersection of business and technology. You will be driving the digitalisation of Professional Services by embedding Celonis technology into their projects and creating a true win-win-win for everyone: Better outcomes for our customers, faster time-to-value and higher customer satisfaction for our consulting partners and new business opportunities for Celonis.
The work you’ll do:
- Expand the global footprint between global Consulting Networks and Celonis to establish strategic partnerships.
- Enable and support Consulting Partners to transform Analog Business Process Knowledge into Digital Service Solution on the Celonis Process Mining Platform.
- Develop go-to-market strategies and define future action plans to track the digitization of professional services.
- Work in an innovative, dynamic and international environment, where you collaborate with not only various experts in the field of data science and software development but also cutting edge technology.
The qualifications you need:
- Student of business, international management, IT, business informatics or a comparable degree program with outstanding performance
- Possess a thorough understanding of complex business processes of any kind
- Characterized by strong communicational skills and enjoy interacting with consultants
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Have at best already gained experience in Consulting / Audit Companies, ideally within IT projects
- Have very good knowledge of spoken and written English and German
- For this role, you bring at least 4 months of full-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.