We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Frontend Engineer.
You will be joining the Platform Engineer team which is responsible for building a data streaming platform at Celonis. The team is constantly maintaining and improving the platform configuration, security and interface to simplify user experience when dealing with complex ecosystem configuration. Our interactive interface helps customers understand and maintain day to day tasks when working with production ready, large scale enterprise applications. We are responsible also for security, authentication & authorization, auditing, users roles and permissions and many more.
You will be reporting to the Team Lead of the Platform Engineer squad and work with React, Typescript, as well as Kafka, Github and Jira.
The work you’ll do:
As a Senior UI engineer of the Streaming Data Team at Celonis you will:
- Take part in all stages of the development process, from requirements gathering to implementation and testing.
- Work in multidisciplinary teams and collaborate closely with neighbouring disciplines, such as UX Designers, BackEnd Developers, DevOps, Product Managers
- Participate in an Agile environment, with clear goals and fast releases.
- Take part in knowledge sharing sessions with the rest of the UI Engineers or in company-wide ones.
- Use your experience in functional programming and front-end technologies to have a direct impact on the rest of the product
- Help upskill and mentor existing team members
- Make use of the latest tools, libs and frameworks available in the Front-End space, such as React, Typescript, rxjs, Cypress, Webpack / Yarn / Lerna, Ramda, etc
- Help build the DataOps platform of the future
The qualifications you need:
- Proven front end development experience, with a focus on building single-page web applications.
- Ability to write clean code and understand when a particular part of the code needs to be refactored, what type of design patterns to use, etc.
- Experience building design systems with Styled Components, Typescript and ReactJS.
- Advanced React concepts and design patterns.
- Solid HTML & CSS knowledge and ability to structure layouts with minimal and clear structure.
- Know-how on ways to debug code, investigate performance issues, track issues, and fix them
- Experience with testing Frameworks such as JEST, React Testing Library and Cypress.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Location flexibility! The option to work from our Tech Hubs on a hybrid model, or fully remote from one of our selected locations
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.