In the UX team, we are working at the intersection of product design, business, and engineering to deliver usable and valuable solutions to our global customers.
As a UX/UI Designer, you own the experience of one of the core features of Celonis’ Execution Management System. You work together with Product Managers, Designers, and UX researchers, collect requirements from Users and Stakeholders and translate them into user journeys, wireframes, and development-ready, validated mockups.
The work you’ll do
- The UX/UI Designer is both a problem solver, who supports Product Managers in finding the right solutions to given problems, as well as a skilled and creative interaction designer, who specifies UX and UI requirements, designs and prototypes components and interactions, and works together with engineers to bring them to life.
- As a UX/UI Designer, you will own the user experience of a specific part of the Execution Management System and its different users. You will work with UX Researchers to understand the larger context of how your product is being used and find holistic solutions for specific problems.
The qualifications you need:
- University degree in Human-Computer-Interaction (HCI), Information Design, Communication Design, Engineering, Psychology, or similar
- 2-5 years proven experience in the role
- You have a solid grasp of interaction design, usability engineering and testing, gestalt principles, and are able to communicate to teams and stakeholders how those factors will influence the design process and outcomes.
- You are familiar with usability principles and techniques and you are skilled in using common UX/UI tools for the various stages of design—wireframing and high fidelity designs, prototyping, and testing, as well as specification and documentation.
- General good knowledge about users
- Demonstrated ability to raise UX awareness in the team
- Demonstrated improvement of product usability
- You have outstanding communication skills & you are fluent in English
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events, and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany, and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.