We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Technology Consultant.
Celonis Data & Technology Consultants are at the core of the Celonis Professional Services Center of Excellence. You will become an expert in various technical areas of the Celonis Execution Management System (EMS) in order to develop the most innovative solutions to the most complex business problems. You will serve as a trusted advisor and a go-to person for support and enablement in your areas of expertise during implementations of the Celonis EMS.
The work you’ll do:
- Build deep expertise in various technical areas of the Celonis EMS (Process & Task Mining, Planning & Simulation, Action Flows, Real-Time Data Ingestion, and/or Visual & Daily Management)
- Liaise directly with our Product & Engineering organization, becoming the “first point of contact” for new technical product features within specific product verticals
- Host and run enablement sessions for internal and external stakeholders on implementation best-practices
- Support strategic partner implementations of the Celonis EMS and conduct Quality Assurance on their deliverables
- Serve as a mentor to Data & Technology Consultants
- Provide expert support to our customers for the most complex technical consulting-related inquiries
The qualifications you need:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Technology Consulting, Software Support, or a related field
- Productionized and maintained fault-tolerant, efficient, ETL pipelines at scale
- Productionized, continuously refined, and summarized Machine / Statistical Learning models visually (dashboards, reports, etc) to solve strategic business problem statements
- Experience authoring and reviewing technical software documentation
- You have a customer-first, teamwork-based, and service-oriented approach to your work
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex, technical information in an understandable manner
- Ability to logically troubleshoot issues, determine root causes, and present suggested solutions clearly and concisely
- Ability to handle competing - oftentimes sudden - priorities flexibly and address each in an effective and timely manner in a fast-paced working environment
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- A natural curiosity for technical topics and willingness to self-start and self-educate
- Fluency in English, another European language such as French, German or Italian is of advantage
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.