We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst.
At Celonis, we focus on QA as a chapter. Our chapter consistently works to improve processes across agile teams and shift testing left so that we surface quality issues early and often. We focus on integrating our toolsets and examining our processes to make sure we don’t have any more manual effort than necessary, that our documentation is sufficient but also lean, and that our work is repeatable. In addition we work individually as embedded members of agile teams to do the day to day work of testing strategy, execution and automation. As a Senior Quality Analyst for the Emotions team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with an agile team that is responsible for creating the Celonis design system that drives our front end design. You’ll ensure this product is clear, easy to use and meets accessibility compliance guidelines. You’ll make sure that when core libraries are upgraded Emotion continues to provide great front end components for our other agile teams to ingest.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, you are an important part of our development. You support our core developers by ensuring a high quality of our Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud. On the other side, you are the link between development and product management. You are responsible for the creation and monitoring of automated tests. With the help of your highly detailed work, you ensure that all innovations from our development team will be implemented in the right way in our software.
The work you’ll do:
- Operate independently as an embedded member of an agile team, consistently advocating to push quality left and drive customer satisfaction of our product offerings.
- Own responsibility for one or more complex areas of testing.
- Deliver robust, complete test coverage with minimal overlap.
- Drive high quality test coverage in the team, ensuring definition of done includes minimal but sufficient low code automation and recognize when other automation levels are necessary to reach the goals.
- Collaborate across the QA Chapter, mentoring other team members and contributing to efforts to improve overall process and quality.
- Live by data not opinions, ensuring your agile team consistently meets auditability goals and that your team KPIs reflect the truth of overall quality status.
The qualifications you need:
- Exhibit deep knowledge and understanding of the Agile development process and best QA practices
- Have experience with bug tracking and test repository software
- Passion for improving User Interface and perfecting User Experience
- Understanding the need for a well-rounded automation approach as well as what brings the most value from an automation perspective
- Understanding of core concepts of web design (HTML, CSS, bootstrap...)
- You've used low-code automation tools or Cypress/Selenium to deliver a representative portion of automation coverage before
- Familiar with any scripting language
- Familiar with the WCAG accessibility standard and accessibility testing
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.