Senior Software Engineer (Machine Learning)
Welcome to Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity and for that, we need you to join us as a Machine Learning Engineer.
For our Applied Machine Learning Team we are looking for a Software Engineer with a Machine Learning focus, who will be part of a dynamic team that is responsible for the design and implementation of end-to end products for the currently existing and future ML pipelines/ products.
Alongside each member of the team you will be responsible for design and implementation of end-to end products. Furthermore, you will increase the software development ability within the team and ensure sustainable product life-cycles. In this role you will also have the opportunity to get involved with complex code reviews and architectural discussion with high level platform architects.
- Strong engineering background with very good hands-on-experience of Python and exposure to one or more programming language (Java preferred), as well as engineering best practices (logging, monitoring and alerting)
- Previous experience in working with and developing Machine Learning products (to include Infrastructure, Models and Pipelines)
- Industry experience creating and productionising Machine Learning algorithms at scale
- Working knowledge of DevOps (Kubernetes and Docker key)
- Highly experienced in writing efficient, readable and testable code
- A true problem solver and excellent team player
- MSc / Masters in a relevant Computer Science topic
- Must have excellent English skills, German is a plus
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths,
internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching,
generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly
remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn
from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer
- Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.