We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a (Senior) Certification Manager.
As a Certification manager, you will be part of the Celonis Academy team. The purpose of the team is to empower individuals to be successful with Celonis by delivering impactful learning experiences.
At Celonis Academy, we strive for excellence in learning. We are proud winners of the 2021 Brandon Hall Gold Award in the Excellence in Best Customer Training Program category!
With more than 100.000 learners worldwide consuming the content Celonis Academy creates, you will be challenged to identify certification needs, and build scalable certification programs for our partners and customers.
By leveraging cutting edge learning methods, technologies, and innovations, you will constantly improve the learner's certification experience.
The work you’ll do:
- Work with subject matter experts to further develop existing, and create new high-quality, measurable, and equitable product and role-based certification exams.
- Define and implement the entire certification lifecycle process.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to continually improve the certification exams.
- Think outside the box and continuously improve certification exams, processes, and relevant learner experience.
The qualifications you need:
- have successfully completed studies in Business Education, Computer Science or a comparable degree
- have at least 5 years of experience in the field of enterprise education, academic education, instructional design, or a related field
- have experience in certification management and proctoring tools
- excel in translating complex business and technical needs into valuable certification content
- think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- put the learner at the center of everything you do
- strong communication and writing skills in English
- are interested in big data, the game-changing business capabilities it offers and business strategy
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.