Enterprise Architect (Solution Engineering / PreSales)
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Enterprise Architect.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you to help our customer's engineer solutions that deliver breakthroughs for their business.
We are looking for a curious, smart and “learn it all” Architect with proven experience and a passion for designing solution architectures for our prospects and customers to support and help our growing sales team to achieve revenue goals.
You work with the technical teams at our prospects and customers to design an architecture for the integration of our products that will meet their performance, data/information security and business requirements; you will unlock technical blockers that can slow down the adoption of our products and partner closely with our Sales and Solution Engineering teams as well as our Product Management, Data Ops and Information Security teams. You will be responsible for supporting engagements with new prospects as well as existing customers that look to expand their footprint. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, up-selling and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
The work you’ll do:
Work alongside customers to identify opportunities for the Celonis Execution Management System to deliver breakthrough business transformation.
- Partner with our Sales, Solution Consulting teams and customers to create a current state of the customer’s IT system landscape and design the future state architecture (onprem, hybrid, full cloud) that integrate the Celonis Products into our prospects complex system landscape and IT strategy to achieve the business outcomes
- Advise our prospects on information security and governance aspects of our products and design architecture models fitted for their needs including knowledge of Regulatory Compliance frameworks (SOC2, ISO27001, etc) in the context of public cloud offerings
- As part of pre-sales consulting engagements drive alignment on information security and solution architecture with the technical teams at our prospects.
- Build compelling assets (presentations/diagrams/flows/PoCs) making the value case for the unique value proposition of our products in particular for automation and advanced analytics
- Partner with Product Engineering team to provide field level feedback and input, review scalable architecture frameworks, to report the major issues that our customers are encountering while deploying our products, contributing effectively to our products roadmaps
- Engage with your peer architects at Celonis in the Architect Community of Practice and with the Sales Team to share and re-use the assets that you produced and learn/acquire the knowledge from other peer architects.
- Grow a network of trusted Partners/IT Consulting experts that you can leverage to help you to make impact scaling across multiple clients at the same time
The qualifications you need:
- 4+ years of Solution Architect experience
- 4+ years of Software Sales / IT Consulting experience
- 2+ years of Software Development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- You can comfortably switch from explaining an architecture diagram to an environment where you coded/assembled a demo of the architecture
- Strong technical background with a focus on system integrations, data operations and automation capabilities
- Strong understanding of cloud native architectures, SaaS solutions (Salesforce, Dynamics CRM,Service Now,etc..), cybersecurity posture fundamentals, API ecosystems and legacy on-premise enterprise architectures
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably Information Technology or related field
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.