Senior Analyst Relations Manager
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Analyst Relations Manager.
This role will be part of a growing marketing organization, reporting into the Director of Analyst Relations. You will interact with departments and leaders across the business including product management, product marketing, demand gen and communications. This position will work and communicate regularly with the senior management leadership team.
As Sr. Analyst Relations Manager, relationship building and project management come naturally to you as does the ability to succinctly translate product and technology information, customer value, and thought leadership into influential bi-directional relationships with the most influential analysts. Top candidates will be able to work on establishing a new market Execution Management category by actively engaging the analysts to build upon Celonis’ existing leadership position. Your work will contribute meaningfully to grow our brand and help establish Celonis as the leader in fast growing process automation, process mining and ultimately, execution management markets.
The work you’ll do:
- Identify, develop and proactively manage relationships with key analysts/industry influencers to ensure they are actively engaged in deep bidirectional relationships. This includes outbound communication of major company news – such as product launches, acquisitions, and partnerships as well as inbound dialog about what they hear from customers and where they believe the market is heading.
- Fully manage our participation in industry evaluations, such as Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Wave reports, Everest PEAK Matrix, etc., to ensure differentiated placement and company/product positioning.
- Partner with SMEs across Product Management, Product Marketing, Corporate Communications, and our Executive team to develop the analyst-facing narrative and tailored relationship approach.
- Partner with social, content and campaigns teams to fully utilize published analyst research and develop compelling commissioned reports and collateral to support the brand, demand generation, and pipeline goals
- Monitor analyst research agenda and coverage, share relevant research with company stakeholders and collaborate with the competitive intelligence team.
- Educate internal audiences about key analyst reports/evaluations/insights, and relevant topics to ensure employees are knowledgeable and able to utilize relevant analyst reports effectively
- Design, collaborate and execute Celonis’ overall industry analyst and influencer program, tracking and measurement approach
The qualifications you need:
- Must have strong business and technical acumen gained through professional experience as a self-starter with proven ability to think ahead, engage proactively, and take initiative
- 5+ years of analyst relations or product marketing experience in the tech industry, with a working knowledge of process mining, automation, integration or enterprise process management required
- 5+ years experience directly interacting with Gartner, Forrester, IDC and other major IT industry analyst firms. Experience cultivating relationships with independent analysts as well
- Prior experience creating and shaping a breakthrough category narrative with analysts and managing vendor evaluations for Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves is highly desirable
- Ability to clearly understand and blend the various agenda from internal stakeholders and the analyst to create a thriving analyst program
- Polished, confident communications and writing skills - ability to create compelling content from multiple perspectives
- Ability to achieve results across multiple projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, often on short deadlines
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.