Senior Release Manager
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Release Manager.
You will join the Release Management team in Product and Engineering Operations. Responsible for the release framework in order to ensure the best in class release quality.
As a Senior Release Manager, you will be responsible to support the full software development lifecycle and work closely with our agile and interdisciplinary Product and Engineering teams to plan, schedule and manage releases. Alongside this, you’ll work towards continuous integration and continuous delivery.
The work you’ll do:
- Be responsible for implementing and managing software release processes through development, test, and production environments
- Assist in managing projects and interdependencies to ensure milestones for the releases can be met
- Work collaboratively with all participants in software development and support developers and testers to improve processes associated with continuous integration, deployment and updating software and environments
- Plan, schedule and control the movement of releases to test and live environments
- Ensure the integrity of the live environments are protected and that the correct components are released
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Coordinate the release map based on strategy and company (feature) roadmap
The qualifications you need:
- Previous release and project management experience (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Experience in working with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer
- Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide. Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.