We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Sr. Software Support Engineer.
As part of 2nd Level Support Team you will take over the technical support (remote) of our global customers and partners for all questions related to our software. You will be primary contact for the planning, installation and integration of our software, as well as for answering and documenting technical questions. You will form the internal interface between our customers and our consulting, data science, development, product management and OEM partner. We are looking for someone that is eager to become an expert in Celonis Process Mining Software and grow our Customer Support organization. You will be involved in current topics (e.g. AWS, MS Azure, SAP HANA) and work in a broad, customer-specific and cloud based technology environment.
The work you'll do:
- Provide 2nd Level Support for Customer using Celonis On-Premise and Intelligent Business Cloud products
- Named technical contact for Premium Support Customers
- Accept, qualify, drive and resolve complex Tickets, which have been forwarded or escalated to 2nd Level, according to our ITSM processes
- Qualify problems or defects for handover and collaboration with 3rd Level
- KPI adherence based on external Service Level Agreements and Organizational Level Agreements
- Participate and drive regular Root Cause Analysis (RCA) cycles to improve our Support Knowledge base
- Prepare and deliver Webcasts to customers and support staff on selected technical topics
- Collaborate with customers based on given and preferred communication channels
- Contribute to Continual Service Improvement (CSI) cycles and initiatives of Celonis and Celonis Support Organization
The qualifications you need:
- .. have a Bachelor of Computer Science or related degree
- ... have min. 3 years of proven 2nd Level experience in handling international customer inquiries in consideration of Service Level Agreements
- ... obtained ITIL, ITIL v3 Foundation Certification, any additional ITIL certification is seen as a plus
- ... have proven experience in administration of heterogeneous Linux/Unix systems; and deep knowledge in SAML, SSO, LDAP, JKS
- ... are proficient in at least one programming language e.g. Java, or in a scripting language e.g. Python
- ... have experience with database systems (SAP HANA, Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- ... are goal-oriented, independent and structured approach to the analysis and solution of complex problems in virtual and cloud-based environments
- ... have senior customer communication and handling skills; strong service-oriented mindset
- ... are passionate about topics like Process Mining, Big Data, Data Lake
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.