We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a NAM Sales Enablement.
The Field Enablement Team is part of the Go-To-Market organization and is responsible for the onboarding and ongoing development of key customer facing roles. The team is organized into 3 key functions, Enablement, Program Management and Operations.
The Manager of Sales Enablement for Key and IS, is responsible for engaging with our internal customers, namely sales managers and account executives for Key Accounts and Inside Sales and delivering our training materials via structured workshops and other training events. This role reports to the Global Head of Field Enablement and works closely with peer Sales Enablement Managers, Sales Program Manager and Enablement Operations. In addition to training delivery, this role collaborates with key sales leaders to identify needs and with the Program Manager on the development of training content. This is a vital role that will contribute directly to the success of our Key Account Executives and Inside Sales team, which is strategic to the growth of Celonis.
The work you’ll do:
- Join the sales enablement team, including the heads of sales enablement for EMEA and AMER, sales enablement program manager and manager of BDR enablement.
- Focused on Key Account and Inside Sales motions, onboarding and ongoing development
- Support the development of enablement program and content
- Deliver enablement training for onboarding and ongoing development
- Help to manage, report and maintain compliance for programs
The qualifications you need:
- At least 5+ total years of sales / sales enablement experience (Preferably 7+)
- Has 3+ years of direct sales experience in software / technology
- Is familiar with the concepts of sales playbook and sales stages
- Is familiar with our sales qualification methodology, MEDDPICC
- Experienced with CRM and sales tool (SFDC, LinkedIn Sales Nav, ZoomInfo, Lusha...)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.