We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Salesforce Developer
As part of the Process & Tools team, you will play a critical role in managing and optimizing the business processes and tools that support our integrated Go To Market Organization, being based in Madrid and reporting directly to the Team Lead Process & Tools. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. You will be working closely with different departments and finding different ways to structure data, improving internal processes, providing innovative ideas regarding application development and customized business solutions.
To ensure success as a Salesforce Developer, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. Ultimately, a top-class Salesforce Developer can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that perfectly meet the evolving needs of the company. Current tools include but are not limited to Salesforce, Pardot, Zuora and the Celonis Partner Portal. Responsibilities include the design and implementation of Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with project managers, analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting applications errors. The role will act as the primary point of contact for all topics related to the development of Salesforce as well as the connection of third-party systems (e.g. partner community). The role offers the possibility to actively shape the end-to-end business processes of a hypergrowth SaaS company.
The work you’ll do:
- Actively troubleshoot issues within our tools and drive timely resolution
- Work with end-users to provide best practices and tips on tool usage including training, documentation, and support as necessary
- Develop a solid understanding of the department-specific business processes and work with the business to design and implement new processes. Model and implement business processes as data structures
- Continuously evolve existing processes & tools (e.g. create and maintain custom objects, object relationships, standard and custom fields, layouts, workflows, validation rules, automations, cadences, templates and other enhancements)
- Manage projects and initiatives together with business and analytics teams
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
- Testing the stability and functionality of the applications
- Writing documentation and providing technical training for the Process & Tools team
The qualifications you need:
- IT related degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, Mathematics or related degree
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Project Management
- Project management
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications: Admin, Admin Advanced, Developer
- Previous work experience in administration, development of SFDC
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.