We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior UX Designer.
In the UI/UX team, we are working at the intersection of product design, business, and engineering to deliver usable and valuable solutions to our global customers.
As a Senior UX Designer for Data Visualization, you are a member of a cross-functional team that works on the core of our value creation: the visualization of data.
The work you’ll do:
- You own the data user experience for Analysts, Citizen Developers, and Business Users, and help companies understand their most valuable assets, their data, and gain insights from it.
- A seamless user experience is a key differentiator for any enterprise platform. Breaking down the complexity of data and delivering actionable insights for our users will be your main responsibility.
The qualifications you need:
- A degree in Media Informatics, Information Design, Data Visualization, Human-Computer-Interaction (HCI), or an equivalent experience
- + 5 years experience in the design of enterprise software/data products
- Solid expertise in information visualization
- Ability to deliver ready-for-development UI designs and prototypes (using our design system and prototyping tools)
- Past experience with Sketch and a portfolio that demonstrates your set skills
- Ability to gather needs and validate concepts with customers
- Ability to turn complex and technical concepts into great experiences
- Outstanding communication skills (English is a must!)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.