We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Enterprise Architect.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Enterprise Architect.
We are looking for a curious, smart and “learn it all” Architect with proven experience and a passion for designing solution architectures for our prospects and customers to support and help our growing sales team to achieve revenue goals
You work with the technical teams at our prospects and customers to design an architecture for the integration of our products that will meet their performance, data/information security and business requirements; you will unlock technical blockers that can slow down the adoption of our products and partner closely with our Sales and Solution Engineering teams as well as our Product Management, Data Ops and Information Security teams. You will be responsible for supporting engagements with new prospects as well as existing customers that look to expand their footprint. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, up-selling and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
The work you’ll do:
- Lead and define the overall architecture, data and cloud strategy for our largest client accounts
- Engage with customers C level their strategic objectives with the Celonis technical strategy
- Be the bridge between our product & engineering teams within Celonis with the clients teams to provide the best technical services for our clients
- Assess our customer installed base IT landscape maturity for the region
- Participate in pre-Sales phases, engaging with customer Architecture and security teams
- Coach and guide Celonis consulting teams and ecosystem partners on technical implementation related issues (architecture, integration, performance and scalability)
- Develop re-usable assets for the consulting teams on projects
- Develop customer facing position papers, assets and thought leadership presentations on architecture and innovation with Celonis
- Creation of technical designs and presentations for internal and client stakeholders
The qualifications you need:
- 8+ years of relevant experience (Software vendor Architect, Top consulting firms CTO or Enterprise Architect at a customer)
- Strong background in Data Architecture, Integrations patterns, and Development background in data related languages (SQL, Python...)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- You can comfortably switch from explaining an architecture diagram to an environment where you coded/assembled a demo of the architecture
- Strong technical background with a focus on system integrations, data operations and automation capabilities
- Strong understanding of cloud native architectures, SaaS solutions (Salesforce, SAP, Dynamics CRM,Service Now,etc..), cybersecurity posture fundamentals, API ecosystems and legacy on-premise enterprise architectures
- Fluency in English and German
- MSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent in Information Technology related field
- AWS/Azure/GCP Certifications
- ESB / ETL Certifications (Mulesoft,Oracle,SAP,Talend, Informatica, etc..)
- Experience in at least 2 domains among: Finance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Customer/Consumer Management (Service,Order Management, Sales),HR,Procurement.
- Experience in at least 2 industries among: Consumer Goods, Banking, Pharma, Aerospace,Telco, Transport, etc..(add/edit key industries)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.