We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Software Support Engineer.
In this role you will work closely with both, Celonis and Lenses.io Support Teams. Lenses.io was recently acquired by Celonis. With the help of Lenses.io, Celonis launched the Celonis Execution Graph, which tracks processes across systems and how they connect.
About Lenses.io: the mission is to democratize streaming data, helping businesses to operate in real-time. The technology allows organizations to practice DataOps, a new way of consuming, processing, and moving data. The product makes working with cutting-edge open-source technologies more accessible to users and operationalizes them for enterprises. Lenses customers, who range from household names like Daimler-Benz and Adidas to cloud-native startups, use Lenses to help run their strategic streaming and software applications: think IoT, fraud-detection AI engines, and cutting-edge consumer-facing microservices.
As part of our global Support Team you will take over the (Senior) Technical Support for global customers and partners of Lenses.io for all questions related to the software. You will be primary the contact for the planning, installation and integration of the software, as well as for answering and documenting technical questions. You will form the internal interface between customers and consulting, development, and product departments. We are looking for someone that is eager to become an expert in Lenses and DataOps, and grow the Customer Support organization. You will be involved in current topics (e.g. Kubernetes, Apache Kafka) and work in a broad, customer-specific and often cloud based technology environment.
The work you’ll do:
- Provide 1st and 2nd Level Support for Customer using Lenses product
- Named technical contact for Premium Support Customers
- Accept, qualify, drive and resolve complex Tickets, according to our ITSM processes
- Qualify problems or defects for handover and collaboration with 3rd Level
- KPI adherence based on external Service Level Agreements and Organizational Level Agreements
- Participate and drive regular Root Cause Analysis (RCA) cycles to improve our Support Knowledge base
- Prepare and deliver Webcasts to customers and support staff on selected technical topics
The qualifications you need:
- Bachelor of Computer Science or related degree
- A minimum of 3 years of proven 2nd Level experience in handling international customer inquiries in consideration of Service Level Agreements
- Obtained ITIL, ITIL v3 Foundation Certification, any additional ITIL certification is seen as a plus
- Proven experience in administration of heterogeneous Linux/Unix systems; and deep knowledge in SAML, SSO, LDAP, JKS, TLS, Kerberos
- Proficient in at least one programming language e.g. Go, or in a scripting language e.g. Bash
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm, as well as AWS and Azure
- Goal-oriented, independent and structured approach to the analysis and solution of complex problems in virtual and cloud-based environments
- Senior customer communication and handling skills; strong service-oriented mindset
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.