We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Collections Specialist.
Reporting to the Billing and Collections Manager in this function you will play an important role in the overall success and health of customer’s portfolio, as part of a global finance team in a fast-paced high impact environment.
The Senior Collections Specialist works to establish contact with past due customers and resolve delinquency in a timely manner through providing account information, resolving customer concerns, and negotiating payment arrangements that are acceptable to both the customer and the company. You will collaborate with billing, accounts receivable, and various other internal departments to achieved common goals. A high degree of independent judgement is required to evaluate unique situations to determine account handling and resolution.
The work you’ll do:
- Focus on customer experience to reduce delay on payments and achieve higher customer satisfaction rates.
- Monitor accounts daily, contacting clients and discussing their overdue payments, taking actions in order to encourage timely payments.
- Disputes management and resolution of issues in cooperation with sales, billing team and other stakeholders.
- Investigate historical data for debts and invoices.
- Collaborate with accounting operations to process payments and refunds.
- Prepare and present reports on collection activities and progress.
- Ensuring all customer queries are passed onto the relevant teams with full details to ensure a prompt turnaround.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders and functional areas for process improvements.
The qualifications you need:
- 3+ years of proven experience in a collection role.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Process improvement oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to negotiate and close payment plans with top customers.
- Target driven, quick leaner and team player.
- Good knowledge of Excel and MS Office, ability to work and learn multiple financial tools.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.