The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Execution Management Consultant.
As a Senior Execution Management Consultant, you lead our agile project teams to accelerate our customers’ digital transformation and drive Celonis’ international expansion. You identify our customers’ strategic priorities and lead your project team towards developing data-driven process insights using SQL and creating complex data models to ensure that customers receive maximum value. You will become an expert in all kinds of company processes such as Finance, Order Management, Procurement, Warehouse Management, Customer Service, Production, e-Commerce, Opportunity Management, Supply Chain Management. You always leverage the newest features and functionalities of the Celonis software, such as Process Analytics, Process Automation, Task Mining and Machine Learning.
The work you’ll do:
- Lead and drive the implementation process while delivering exceptionally high levels of service to ensure the optimal solution for our customers with our Celonis technology
- Transform the customer’s data using SQL to create the data model for your process analysis
- Design and implement innovative analyses and execution apps and enrich them with Machine Learning algorithms or Task Mining to make the customer’s processes transparent and automated
- Analyze the data to identify process inefficiencies and understand the root causes to jointly suggest approaches to overcome them
- Quantify the business and financial potential and present the most relevant KPIs to the management
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Conduct value creation workshops and align measures to improve process inefficiencies
- Set the foundation of the path to value to make the long-term customer success journey happen
The qualifications you need:
- Min. 5 years working experience in IT-Consulting, Management Consulting, Process Improvement or a similar area
- Proficiency with SQL or other programming languages (Python, R, Matlab...) and a strong interest in Big Data, Data Mining, and Process Mining
- Strong communication skills in English and German and enjoy interacting with various customers to understand and interpret business processes
- You are very dedicated and visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- Excellent analytical skills, well organised and known for being a quick learner
- Successfully completed your studies in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/ Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.