We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Principal Quality Assurance Engineer.
At Celonis, we focus on QA as a chapter. Our chapter consistently works to improve processes across agile teams and shift testing left so that we surface quality issues early and often. We focus on integrating our toolsets and examining our processes to make sure we don’t have any more manual effort than necessary, that our documentation is sufficient but also lean, and that our work is repeatable. In addition we work individually as embedded members of agile teams to do the day to day work of testing strategy, execution and automation.
As a Principal QAE, you’ll help make sure our Quality processes deliver the highest quality possible while also being lean and repeatable. This is a senior technical position responsible for coordinating and overseeing various projects as well as conducting hands-on testing and automation; acting as technical expert with regard to product teams and design. Also working to enhance and maintain test philosophy and methodologies.The work you’ll do:
- Serve as a consultant and mentor for QA practices, procedures, and techniques
- Coordinate and actively participate in definition of test philosophies and methodologies for all QA projects and activities
- Drive automation as a concept for lean quality delivery within the team; actively delivering ways to integrate our toolsets and automate any highly repetitive task
- Act as an automation subject matter expert within the team; assessing and providing solutions for teams that struggle to product automation on time either through mentoring or re-tooling
- Assist where needed with hands on testing and automation of high profile deliverables by pairing with other team members
- Participate in design, code and functional product reviews to facilitate white-box test design
- Assist in developing test metrics
The qualifications you need:
- Have 6+ years of experience in QA field
- Exhibit mastery of using multiple automation tools and approaches. You know how to choose the right tool for the job. You understand good coding practices and apply them to your work
- Exhibit mastery of software development life cycle and test process and design skills
- Are constantly learning, keeping pace with QA industry trends and analysing/adopting them as needed
- Aggressively automate and have considered how to deliver automation in sync with development in an agile methodology
- Work closely with development teams with different testing needs. You know how to design automation approaches for minimal overlap and maximum risk coverage
- Set high standards in solving problems and show advanced thinking and new approaches to solving problems
- Experience with Performance, Load, or Security testing
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.