We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as Frontend Engineer.
The Celonis Xperience team is a global team of innovators, designers, solution experts, and storytellers who collaborate at the bleeding edge to create the most extraordinary experiences around our platform.
We work with some of the biggest brands in the world and delve deep into their challenges by taking a human-centered research & design approach. We empathize with their pain points and find innovative, data-driven solutions to their most pressing issues, by using the power of the EMS technology.
We create, innovate and iterate to demonstrate the most compelling ways in which our customers generate value by using our product. We articulate the functionalities, and therefore the value, of the EMS platform via product demos and constantly push the boundaries to bring our vision to life.
We aspire to foster diversity of thought and are looking for an ‘EMS Experience Engineer’ with a diverse professional background, experience and skillset to join our team. The role will be at the forefront of developing exceptional narratives and product demos for the EMS platform and thus create unique and remarkable experiences for our customers.
As a Frontend Engineer, you’ll be an expert on the Celonis EMS platform and will be on top of our latest and greatest technology inventions. You’ll use your expert know-how and creative skills to create product demos, iterate on them and bring them to life through strong narratives.
The work you’ll do:
- Drive human-centred research initiatives to deeply understand the biggest challenges our customers face today, across industries, and turn them into tangible use cases to be tackled by the EMS platform.
- Use your front-end development skills to create compelling demos for the EMS platform and bring them to life through precise narratives that can be used by our entire organization to demonstrate the power of our cutting-edge technology.
- Conceptualize strategic ideas and bring them to life through vis
- Collaborate very closely with our product marketing and saleuals.
- Go through rigorous solution engineering training to become an expert on the EMS platform. We will provide you with all the support and resources in order to achieve that.
The qualifications you need:
- Proven experience with Angular 2-11 or VueJS or React
- Passion for UI/UX alongside front-end development
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Proven record of thriving in a high-demand, fast-paced and cross-cultural environment.
The qualifications that’ll set you apart:.
- A degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Human Factors Engineering, Information Design, Human-Computer-Interaction (HCI), or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in a variety of organizations (start-up, corporate, agency/consultancy).
- A variety of academic, professional and personal life experiences that enriches your perspective.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.