Corporate Account Executive - DACH market
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Corporate Account Executive - DACH market.
The Inside Sales team is responsible for the most extensive portfolio of accounts in the company. The teams are supported by the best in class products, with the best sales motions, and the cooperation of other departments (SEs, CVMs, CVAs and DTC). Based in Madrid, we cover EMEA, and we are rapidly expanding with excellent career growth opportunities.
The main goal is to land new logos and drive the recurrent run rate for the company.
The work you’ll do:
- Hunt down and discover new business opportunities in your region
- Collaborate with partners to land new logos
- Interact with all levels of the target organization
- Deliver best in class use case specific demos to demonstrate the value of our solutions
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how Celonis will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Manage the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on sales goals
The qualifications you need:
- You have a university degree or equivalent professional training
- You have relevant work experience (3+ years) in the area of enterprise software sales
- You have excellent written/verbal communication skills
- You have ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You have proven experience building pipeline.
- You have ability to take initiative
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- You are skilled in using relevant technology to maximize pipe generation and deal velocity
- You have ability to work, build and maintain relationships at all levels
- You speak fluent English and German, other european languages are a plus
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.