Process, Analytics & Continuous Improvement Manager
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Process, Analytics & Continuous Improvement Manager.
You’ll have the opportunity to define and manage the PLC (Product Life Cycle) Framework analytics and metrics inside the PnE (Product and Engineering) organization. You’ll gain an understanding of the status of roadmaps and developments, both for top management and for day to day users.
The work you’ll do:
- - Bridge and connect business users of the analytical dashboards and developers.
- - Define and follow up on requirements in order to have the most efficient and organized dashboards, serving the final users.
- - Coach team members on the effective use of the analytical framework for day-to-day management towards the best results (time, quality, scope, efficiency).
- - Provide transparency and efficient reporting to all stakeholders and top management about the roadmap status (development, quality, timeliness, process follow up…), highlighting issues and possible risks.
- - Feedback metrics analysis to the different PnE teams and the PnE Operations team, so that the necessary improvements can be designed and implemented.
- - Actively contribute within the PnE Process team in the design of effective Practices and Processes that help PnE scale.
- - Track metrics goals, alerting the teams of any deviation.
- - Highlight performance issues, organise and run improvement projects as a result of them, and a continuous improvement flow and governance.
The qualifications you need:
- - Previous process and/or data analytics management experience
- - Data Driven mindset and Data Science knowledge (certification preferred)
- - Lean Six Sigma
- - Knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Root Cause Analysis methodologies
- - Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- - Experience in working with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- - Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams for continuous improvement
- - Demonstrated effective leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills
- - Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- - A degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering) or a comparable education
What Celonis can offer you:
- - The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- - Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- - Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- - Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- - A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- - An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- - Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- - A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.