We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a People Team Project Manager.
This role reports into the Head of People Operations and Technology in the US. The direct team is small but is supported by the Workday team to get technology projects done.
Serve as critical partner and project manager to the People Operations Team and People & Culture Leadership on key projects and deliverables related to the execution of the People & Culture Strategy.
The work you’ll do:
- In partnership with the Head of People Operations & Technology supports the execution of the People Team projects as well as successful implementation of key HR transformation initiatives and programs working with People Business Partners, HR COEs, People Operations, and external resources.
- PMO support in the creation of frameworks and governance models to document and maintain key HR initiatives, identifies redundancies and conflicts, and makes recommendations for better alignment; Partner with the Head of People Operations to check initiatives alignment with overall objectives.
- Help determine how and where these initiatives need intervention, review, realignment and potential reset. In addition, this role proactively seeks to identify potential issues or roadblocks in the execution of strategic initiatives, including the management of interdependencies and resourcing.
- Lead project workstreams from conception and design through implementation, measurement and continuous improvement.
- As Project Manager, advice and support the roll out of Global People programs and HR process re-engineering projects. Brings expertise or identifies subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts in process improvement, data capture and analysis, infrastructure support, tool ownership and process compliance, etc.;
- Works with team to develop project plans and frameworks outlining work plans, timelines, roles and resources; Identifies and leads cross-functional project team comprised of functional experts and local managers.
- Monitor team progress to ensure achievement of all milestones and deliverables; Support the necessary change management; Provides updates to senior HR leadership and all stakeholders of progress through communications of findings at regular intervals via reports and meetings.
- Develop KPI and competitive insights to measure and communicate progress against the business and People Strategy.
- Consolidate lessons learned, share best practices and run “Root Cause Analysis” for continuous improvement
The qualifications you need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years related experience in HR
- Client facing experience a plus
- Agile Project management experience
- HRIS and ATS experience
- Workday implementation experience is a must have
- Strategic, critical thinking and ability to think in an enterprise-wide global mindset, judge situations accurately and quickly, grasping complexities, identifying key issues and applying sound judgment.
- Operations and process management. Process and tools knowledge
- This job overseas employees assigned to manage specific parts of projects that have a distinct beginning and end.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.