We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior HR Administration & Legal Specialist
You will be based in our Paris, FR office, being part of the global People & Culture Department, reporting directly to the Head of HR EMEA South & LATAM. Working closely with different departments as Finance, Legal and Corporate Development.
You will be responsible for a variety of related legal and administrative responsibilities. You will act as the first point of contact to employees for all HR-related matters. Handle in your day-by-day work the personnel records of all our Celonauts and it is also important to have a good understanding of the different locals’ employment laws.
The work you’ll do:
- Organize and maintain personnel records and Update internal databases.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives, policies and procedures managing the hiring process.
- Responsible for understanding, interpreting, and appropriately applying employment regulations, effectively implementing updates to maintain company legal policies
- Used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines with multiple stakeholders.
- Handling employees’ daily queries.
The qualifications you need:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in HR Admin & Legal in a Startup and fast-growing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in law or a bachelor’s degree in business administration + a Master´s in Employment Law or Master’s in labor and Social Security Law. (Master’s in human resources is a bonus).
- French native and C1 in English (All other languages are a bonus).
- Will be a plus if you have a master’s in labor law.
- Knowledge of HR functions (Payroll & Benefits, Hiring, Onboarding, Offboarding, Admin tasks, Work Council, Mobility etc.)
- Experience with HR software preferred with Workday.
- Experience creating HR department from scratch.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.