The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
As a Senior Execution Management Consultant, you lead our agile project teams to accelerate our customers’ digital transformation and drive Celonis’ international expansion. You identify our customers’ strategic priorities and lead your project team towards developing data-driven process insights using SQL and creating complex data models to ensure that customers receive maximum value. You will become an expert in all kinds of company processes such as Finance, Order Management, Procurement, Warehouse Management, Customer Service, Production, e-Commerce, Opportunity Management, Supply Chain Management. You always leverage the newest features and functionalities of the Celonis software, such as Process Analytics, Process Automation, Task Mining and Machine Learning.
- Lead and drive the implementation process while delivering exceptionally high levels of service to ensure the optimal solution for our customers with our Celonis technology
- Transform the customer’s data using SQL to create the data model for your process analysis
- Design and implement innovative analyses and execution apps and enrich them with Machine Learning algorithms or Task Mining to make the customer’s processes transparent and automated
- Analyze the data to identify process inefficiencies and understand the root causes to jointly suggest approaches to overcome them
- Quantify the business and financial potential and present the most relevant KPIs to the management
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Conduct value creation workshops and align measures to improve process inefficiencies
- Set the foundation of the path to value to make the long-term customer success journey happen
- ...have gained min. 5 years working experience in IT-Consulting, Management Consulting, Process Improvement or a similar area
- ...are highly proficient with SQL or other programming languages (Python, R, Matlab...) and have a strong interest in Big Data, Data Mining, and Process Mining
- ...have strong communication skills in English and German and enjoy interacting with various customers to understand and interpret business processes
- ...are very dedicated and visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward as you are a person with excellent analytical skills, are always well-organized and known for being a quick learner
- ...have successfully completed your studies in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/ Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Decacorns in the world
- …are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- …distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work