We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a SAP Accounts Receivable Consultant
Celonis’ Execution Applications are built-for-purpose solutions created for a specific line of business to optimize their daily business execution. A very important capability and driver for value realization with the Execution Apps is the automation of the process with Action Flows. For the Accounts Receivable Execution App, we want to significantly extend and scale our library of automation use cases and are therefore looking for SAP Accounts Receivable Consultant with deep SAP FI knowledge to collaborate with product and engineering teams to define and drive automation use cases for our Accounts Receivable Execution App, along with leading co-innovation projects with our customers.
SAP Accounts Receivable Consultant
The work you’ll do:
- Own and drive SAP Automation within Celonis Accounts Receivable EMS
- Build SAP knowledge into the product by collaborating with customers as well as internal and external SAP consultants. For example, by extending an EMS catalog of out-of-the-box SAP actions, or by maintaining and expanding a package of Celonis specific function modules
- Simplify end-to-end SAP automation setup from system connection and user creation to configuration and release.
- Establish a data-driven methodology to gather, qualify, prioritize & facilitate automation use cases from customers, account teams or partners for our Accounts Receivable Execution Application
- Collaborate with colleagues in product and engineering teams on designing and implementing best-practice Accounts Receivable automation solutions, both for initial co-innovation customers and in a standardized way
- Document Accounts Payable use case knowledge & observations in a standardized way for internal stakeholders (product, engineers, go-to-market team)
- Lead customer co-innovation projects from conception to rollout
- Build sufficiently powerful, yet easy-to-use governance tooling (permissions, authentications, security)
The qualifications you need:
- Have a degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent related fields with considerable work experience as a professional SAP consultant
- Have at least 5 years of experience both technically and functionally in SAP FI modules with a focus on implementing best practice Accounts Receivable processes
- Have experience with pre-processing systems such as ReadSoft, OpenText or any other system is a plus
- Have excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Have experience in Project management along with excellent planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrate creativity in problem-solving, are solution-oriented, self-motivated, able to work independently and collaborate well within and outside the team
- Have good verbal and written communication skills and experience working very closely with global customers.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.