The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest-growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context & let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed & patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments & applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy, & planning, to management, actions, & automation.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe & makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca-Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, & Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity & drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years & 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, & Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany & New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each & every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering, you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - & for that, we need you as a Frontend Software Engineer (UI).
Being a global hyper-growth leader in process mining technology, our goal at Celonis is to establish our Intelligent Business Cloud as a standard SaaS solution in any company. As Frontend Engineer at Celonis, you are responsible for optimizing & implementing product features & winning our users through your brilliant applications. You will work with Angular 8, Typescript 3, HTML5 & SASS, creating innovative data visualizations in the field of process analysis. You will further work on our in-house developed components library that is being used by multiple teams & applications.
Desired skills & experience:
- University degree in computer science or similar, or equivalent work experience.
- Solid experience building user interfaces & good knowledge of organizing, defining & creating UI components.
- Familiarity with pre/post-processing stylesheet languages for CSS such SAAS & PostCSS. Also familiar with methodologies such as BEM & Atomic Design CSS.
- Sharp-minded professional very driven to win & straightforward. Intuition about user behavior is always welcomed.
- Strong individual contributor capable of working independently within a cross-functional team.
- Good communication skills (English is a must!).
What's in it for you as a Celonaut?
- 25 days annual leave + 2 extra days (24th & 31st) + public holidays
- Attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock options, referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, etc).
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding & daily work can be done 100% remote (until the end of 2021).
- Monthly remote work stipend (until the end of 2021).
- Meal & transportation allowance: to make your life easier!
- Private medical insurance: because we want our Celonauts to be healthy!
- Illness/work accident complement.
- Learning & Development: individual budget to further your personal & professional development!
- Set the path & be part of the hypergrowth of one of the fastest growing Software-Decacorns in the world.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Fresh fruit & coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives).
- Fun at work: at Celonis, work & fun go hand in hand!
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.