We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Product Management - Order-to-Cash.
We are a young team of product enthusiasts that like to work hands-on and create new solutions for our customers. As the Celonis Order Management product team focuses on developing best-in class execution apps in the domain of order management that are a best practice example of how the Celonis is used in new, innovative ways that pushes the boundaries of our platform.
You will gain experience in the order-to-cash process and will act as the interface between the customer and our engineering team and shape the future of Celonis’ execution apps in the domain of Order Management. Take this chance to rethink this process together with us and bring a new product to life together with our customers.
The work you’ll do:
- Work closely with customers to understand their pain points in order management and to find new valuable solutions to them
- Use the Celonis Execution Management System hands-on to develop new, innovative solutions in the area of order management
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to guide and influence feature development of the EMS platform
- Work together with our UX team to define the user experience for our products
The qualifications you need:
- Student of mathematics / business informatics / economics or of a comparable program
- Experience with SAP or the Order-to-Cash domain and are highly interested in Business Intelligence and data analytics
- First experiences in programming, working with databases and ETL
- Working independently, and thinking out of the box to the main characteristics you feature and seek in a job
- Strong communicational skills and interest in interacting with potential customers
- Discussing hot new topics and technology with colleagues over a beer and a game of table football
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English (German is a plus)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.