The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Partner Product Manager.
As Partner Product Manager in our Product Organization you will act as the interface between partners/vendors and our Product & Engineering Team in two distinct areas: 1. Outsourcing Engagements and 2. Product Integrations.
Together with the team you will build up the brand new Celonis Outsourcing Engagement Organization (including strategy definition/ process & responsibility definition) and shape the future of our Product & Development efforts. Due to the young nature of this department, you’ll be able to fully engage in vendor strategy & selection, vendor contracting, vendor focus area assignment as well as vendor enablement. Further in your role you will lead the entire project management (and support product management) for several projects of specific vendors end-to-end from project definition via project preparation all the way to project supervision and quality assurance. To achieve the best possible outcome and contribute to our rapid expansion, you will work hand in hand with several Celonis Product Teams (Core & Value Chains) on their specific outsourcing requests and collaborate with other internal stakeholders (eg Legal/ Procurement etc).
As additional part of this role you will also engage in Product Integrations. Together with the Product Teams (Core & Value Chains), you will evaluate and select technology partners based on customer and business need to determine integration prioritization. Further you will work hand-in-hand with the Product Teams to understand and plan product roadmap as well capacity. In your role you will lead the entire project management for several Partners end-to-end and coordinate partner selection, partner relationship, approval process & contracting, test system provisioning, integration building as well as integration rollout.
As a Partner Product Manager, you will be able to bring in your business & product expertise that you’ve gained in your previous roles to solve real world problems for our customers and proactively work towards transforming a product vision into reality. This is a key role within the team, with the potential to shape and impact Celonis’ future success specifically with our fast-growing outsourcing demand.
Do you possess an outstanding blend of business and technical savvy, critical thinking and tactical execution? Are you a hands-on leader? Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Read on!
- ...have a university degree in a Technical Field (e.g. Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering), Business Administration (with technical elements) or a comparable education
- ...have 1-3 years experience in Project Management, Product Management or Management Consulting roles (or similar) of established corporations; experience in Technology or Enterprise Software preferred
- ...have the ability to understand product vision and strategy, and fulfill them through shaping and building solutions
- ...are able to run initiatives and programs independently while making sense of choices to stakeholders through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- ...are a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- ...have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to work very closely with partners and customers
- ...are fluent and comfortable in working and presenting in English
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strengthsfinder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.