We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Frontend Engineer.
The Event Collection Application Squad is a centerpiece of the EMS. We develop the entry point for all our users which enables them to extract, transform and load their data into the EMS. Event Collection Application is a very powerful product that helps users perform complex operations easily through our UI components.
In the Event Collection Application Squad, you will have complete freedom to organize your work, contribute to the design decisions and work with a big variety of components. Also with new projects coming in, you will have a possibility to make a big impact.
The work you’ll do:
- Implement new exciting features in the frontend, as well as have a keen eye on potential improvements to existing ones
- Contribute to the frontend architecture decisions
- Collaborate with our senior, high-performing frontend engineers to improve your skills
- Mentor and coach junior/mid-level colleagues sharing your know-how & best practices
- Work closely with our UX designer to ensure the best user experience
- Work closely with our fullstack/backend engineers to ensure coordination and simplicity
The qualifications you need:
- University degree in computer science or similar, or equivalent work experience
- +4 yrs of experience in similar roles within Frontend development
- Passion to develop UX & performance focused web apps
- Capacity & willingness to coach junior/mid-level colleagues sharing your know-how & best practices
- Have a deep sense of quality and ingenuity
- Good communication skills (English is a must!)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued, and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany, and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.