We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a HR Merger & Acquisitions Manager in Munich OR Madrid.
In this role you are reporting to our Director of People Strategy in Munich. The function works and collaborates with multiple People & Culture COEs, regional and country teams as well as partners- closely with the Corporate Development, Corporate Legal and Finance.
Celonis is on a fast growth trajectory which includes not only significant organic growth but also an extension of our portfolio through mergers & acquisitions. You are responsible for leading the end-to-end HR life cycle for mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, divestitures, and other corporate transactions. This includes project managing HR due diligence, planning for integration and separations and execution for all M&A transactions.
The work you’ll do:
- Support of HR due diligence and integration/separation activities, including providing project management support on
multiple concurrent acquisitions, divestitures and other transactions.
- Leading the due diligence and final report outs for all investments.
- Assist in developing project plans and tracking progress against plans and communicating updates to the HR project team
- Identify, track and monitor risks and issues for multiple projects.
- Work with HR COEs to conduct employee related data analysis (e. g. headcount, salary, compensation models, benefits, etc.).
- Prepare and assemble employee schedules in purchase agreements following thorough data validation.
- Collaborate with involved stakeholders that working on the merger / acquisition
- Work with the People & Culture team to identify lessons learned, best practices and process improvements to support
continuous improvement of HR M&A infrastructure.
- Own HR M&A capability building projects including development of training materials for HR teams supporting deal activity
The qualifications you need:
- 2-4+ years HR M&A or HR consulting experience (experience with post-merger integration projects)
- Experience working internationally and in virtual teams
- Strong experience in project management with talent for self-organization and structured working approach (including
cross-functional teams and external advisors)
- Strong relationship as well as communication skill, team player
- Comfortable taking on responsibility and perform activities simultaneously in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
and sometimes imperfect information (working in the gray)
- Ability to maintain discretion in working on confidential projects
- Strong attention to detail as well as clear oral and written communication
- Ability to absorb, analyze and process large quantities of disparate information and synthesize quickly with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skill set including excel skills are necessary to perform the role
- Fluency in English
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.