The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide.
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Partner Director
Our Partner Management function is central to our growth strategy as we aim to place Celonis Execution Management system on every consultant’s laptop. We are a partner first organization and building the Partner ecosystem is of primary importance for the LATAM business as our partners rapidly invest in our technology.
Your key responsibility as a Partner Director is to oversee partner related activities in the LATAM market. Relevant partners mostly will be Big 4 consulting firms, Global and Regional System Integrators.
- Work with partners on achieving assigned goals (typically these goals are sales related, e.g. “partner influenced ACV” or “net new sourced pipeline” via partners).
- Conduct physical and remote meetings with partners and customers.
- Develop and execute a holistic partner strategy to achieve sales goals within the assigned territory.
- Support partners in their go-to-market activities (business planning, pipeline development, QBR, marketing, sales activities across different Go-To-Market options, etc.).
- Drive technical and sales enablement of partners.
- Build up an manage relationships with key stakeholders at partner (up to C-Level).
- Manage and reflect activities in Celonis’ CRM system.
- Align internally with other relevant departments (e.g. Direct Sale Teams, Solution Engineering, Customer Success, Professional Services)
- …have minimum 5-8 years of relevant work experience in the area of partner management, sales or business development with Big 4 firms, Global SIs or regional SIs.
- …have the ability to excite others and build strong relationships on Executive level
- …have a strong sales-mindset and you are Team oriented & Entrepreneurial
- ...have successfully completed your studies in Business Administration / Economics / Information Systems or something similar
- …ideally have a strong network within Consulting and System Integrator companies.
- …you have very good knowledge of spoken English other languages are an advantage.
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.