We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Lead Execution Management Consultant.
As a Lead Execution Management Consultant, you lead our agile project teams to accelerate our customers’ digital transformation and drive Celonis’ international expansion. You identify our customers’ strategic priorities and lead your project team towards developing data-driven process insights and actions to ensure that customers receive maximum value. You always leverage the newest features and functionalities of the Celonis software, such as Process Automation, Task Mining and Machine Learning.
The work you’ll do:
- Conduct Business workshops to translate customers' strategic objectives into high-impact Celonis use cases
- Coordinate with Data Operations team from Celonis to connect our solution to the customer IT environment (data extractions)
- Lead the Celonis implementation project to ensure the optimal solution to tackle the defined use cases (Data modelling, Data transformations, Process analysis building, KPIs building)
- Use our Celonis technology to identify process inefficiencies and understand the root causes, always in close collaboration with the customer
- Lead the value creation workshops and define measures to improve process inefficiencies
- Define the most relevant KPIs measuring the customer’s success
- Quantify the business and financial potential and present the findings to the management
- Automate tasks to drive value and improve the process conformance rate
Monitor and enable
- Manage customer expectations and project planning
- Demonstrate and train customers users (set the foundation of the path to value to make the long-term customer success journey happen
The qualifications you need:
- 8+ years working experience in IT-Consulting, Solution/Data Consulting orProcess Improvement Consulting, within Software Vendors, Consulting firms or System integrators
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions (Data models)
- You are knowledgeable of data related languages (SQL basics required, other programming languages such as Python are a plus...)
- A strong appetite for value driven approaches (KPIs definition, business case calculations, value realization approaches) and Data topics (Big Data, Data Mining, and Process Mining)
- General understanding of companies business processes and related financial metrics and are willing to learn in this area. Knowledge of standard ERPs (SAP and related business processes (Order to cash, procure to pay…) is a strong plus.
- Willing to develop a strong expertise on a solution through a continuous learning approach
- Strong consulting skills and enjoy interacting with various customers (Business workshops up to solution demonstrations)
- Excellent analytical skills, well-organized and you are known for being a quick learner
- Fluency in German and English, other European languages are a plus
- Bachelors or Masters in: Technology Management, Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/ Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.