Are you ready for a new challenge?
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Our Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives.
Our ecosystem provides a unique opportunity for bringing our powerful mission to life at exponential scale. The Ecosystem Solutions & Success (ESS) Team is sitting at the heart of this transformation and drives the incorporation of Celonis into our partners’ various go-to-market motions to accelerate the adoption of the EMS and ensure the success of Celonis and our partners.
As a (Senior) Ecosystem Enterprise Architect, you will work closely with the technical leadership at our top tier partners to design an architecture and deployment model that will easily allow the EMS to be integrated into their landscape and meet performance, data/information security and business requirements. You will unlock technical blockers and design solutions that will accelerate adoption of Celonis at the partner organization and their customers. You will also support the recruiting process of new partners with your expertise on scaling enterprise solutions to help create a holistic value proposition.
- Lead technical fit discussions and define the overall architecture, data and cloud strategy for our largest partners and their customers to allow for an easy integration of the EMS
- Engage with senior (C-Level) stakeholders as well as technical teams to align their strategic objectives with the Celonis technical strategy
- Be the bridge between our product & engineering teams within Celonis and the partner teams
- Support the entire partner lifecycle with your Enterprise Architecture expertise and work cross functionally from supporting the recruiting of new partners to successfully generating value with them
- Coach and guide our Ecosystem Solutions & Success (ESS) team on technical implementation related issues (architecture, integration, performance and scalability)
- Take learnings from the field and feed them back to improve our products, solutions, sales process and collateral
- Develop partner-facing technical designs, papers, assets, best practice playbooks and thought leadership presentations on architecture and innovation with Celonis
- Have 10+ years of experience in large-scale Enterprise Software Implementation, Enterprise Architecture Design, IT consulting or another relevant field
- Strong background in Data Architecture, Integrations patterns, and Development background in data related languages (SQL, Python...)
- Strong technical background with a focus on system integrations, data operations and automation capabilities
- Strong understanding of cloud native architectures, SaaS solutions (Salesforce, SAP, Dynamics CRM,Service Now,etc..), cybersecurity posture fundamentals, API ecosystems and legacy on-premise enterprise architectures
- You can comfortably switch from explaining an architecture diagram to an environment where you coded/assembled a demo of the architecture
- Possess strong communication skills and significant experience in presenting to Senior Leadership
- Are very engaged, a visionary and possess the ability to thrive in fast-paced, collaborative, and ambiguous environments
- Showcase strong ownership, drive, and team spirit
- Are fluent in written and spoken English (additional languages are a plus)
- See people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strengthsfinder test
- Offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, flexible working hours, …)
- Are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- Are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- Distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.