We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Working Student Software Engineer.
You will be part of the Core Mining Engine team. The Core Mining Engine enables our customers to interactively process mine enterprise sized data sets. To achieve that goal we developed our own analytical database. In order to handle the strong growth of our customer base and their demands we heavily invest on the scalability of the Core Mining Engine.
As a member of the Core Mining Engine team you will work on our analytical database which is built on a micro service architecture, optimized to process large amounts of data. You will address scaling problems and increasing robustness while maintaining cost efficiency.
The work you’ll do:
- Implement features in existing or newly created micro services using Java
- Increase the reliability, performance and observability of existing components within our micro services
- Gain experience in the area of cloud database development (memory management, performance, cloud technologies)
- Collaborate with various teams and coworkers to cope with rapidly increasing system workload
The qualifications you need:
- Student of computer science or of a comparable program (at least in your 3rd bachelor semester)
- Experience with Java, C++ is a plus
- Interested and ideally gained first experience with writing scalable, reliable, and testable software
- First experience with Spring Boot
- Strong communicational skills and interest in interacting with potential customers
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- At least 6 months of part-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.