We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Sales Compensation Analyst in Madrid OR Munich.
The Senior Analyst, Global Sales Compensation will report to the Director of Global Sales Compensation and will collaborate with multiple stakeholders across Sales and Finance.
This role will play a critical role in the strategy, design, and operationalization of incentive compensation plans across the Sales, and broader Go-To-Market (‘GTM’), Organization. The role will drive global consistency, data quality, processing accuracy, and develop and track metrics to assess effectiveness. This is a key role responsible for driving processes to match our rapid scaling and meet month close deadlines.
The work you’ll do:
- End-to-end ownership of the execution of all compensation programs
- Document, improve, and automate all processes, including: Quotas and targets, crediting, and performance reporting, and comp plan issuance
- Execute Crediting and Commissions processing through the monthly close process
- Progressive opportunities to partner with Sales and GTM leadership to drive strategic comp plan design
- Develop and track compensation-related performance metrics
- Timely resolution of inquiries and disputes from comp plan participants
The qualifications you need:
- 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in finance, sales operations, consulting, banking, or related fields
- Experience in SaaS industry and/or with incentive compensation is a major plus
- Experience in analyzing processes and finding automation opportunities
- Highly advanced analytical skills, commercial acumen, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills; can establish credibility, build consensus, and partner cross-functionally without direct authority
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to meet deadlines
- Expertise, or experience, with Anaplan is a plus
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.