HR Business Partner
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an HR Business Partner
Celonis is a fast growing company, and we need great talent that can scale to help us succeed!
As an HR Business Partner you will align people priorities with the business strategy by taking a hands-on and strategic approach to providing expertise in the areas of employee relations, workforce planning, diversity & inclusion, performance management, compensation, employee retention, coaching/development, conflict management and ad hoc projects as necessary. You will help drive a high performing culture that supports Celonis’ mission, vision and values.
The work you’ll do:
- Be a champion of Celonis’ culture and values, consulting with business leaders on strategic initiatives, working with employees and cross-functional groups to solve complex organizational challenges, and be an integral part of the client's leadership team.
- Utilize people metrics to drive key insights and decisions that support growth and retention
- Facilitate communication and collaboration across all areas of the business.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Support the design, development, and execution of critical HR initiatives and projects (Performance Management, Compensation, Leadership Development, Talent Management)
Build a strong business partner relationship with leaders and employees, and develop a strong understanding of their business, their goals and challenges. Offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution. Anticipate, assess, and help to address systemic issues through facilitation, coaching, counseling and the use of HR data and technology.
The qualifications you need:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum of 3 years of experience as an HRBP, preferably in a dynamic fast-growing technology company. Having worked in a highly matrix environment is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of human resources practices including organizational design, talent management, culture/change management, diversity and inclusion, employment law and employee relations.
- Well-developed industry knowledge, market insight, and proven enterprise thinking.
- Ability to establish solid relationships with all levels of an organization; strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to lead with a consultative approach, and provide guidance and advice when needed
- Analytical, design systems thinker and problem solver that is highly collaborative and thrilled by a challenge
- Strong project management, communication, listening and presentation skills
- Experience with change management and organization transformation a plus
- PHR or SPHR (preferred, not required)
- Must be willing to travel as needed
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.