The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oréal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
The Celonis’ Ecosystem team is responsible for working with various partners worldwide. Partners are key growth drivers for Celonis and includes various Global/Regional System Integrators, Technology companies, BPO providers as well as Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
This is an exciting role in a newly formed Ecosystem Innovation & Solutions team. As Project Manager in this team, you will be:
- driving a wide range of different projects jointly with Celonis partners.
- leading projects from Ideation to Monetization process with our partners and help in creating Applications and Assets leveraging Celonis EMS platform.
- Responsible for project management within the Ecosystem organization - working closely with the senior leadership within the Go-To-Market organization
- Defining project objectives, scope and responsibilities
- Driving projects from conception to successful implementation
- Coordinate internal and partner resources for flawless execution on-time and within scope
- Managing relationship and communication with all project stakeholders
- Monitoring and operative handling of all partner projects
- Escalation management
- Build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support them on their path to Service Excellence
- Have relevant working experience in Consulting, Cloud/SaaS Business, or Software fields.
- Have relevant working experience in or with partner management, partner delivery or a partner sales model
- Are creative, a high energy self-starter and comfortable running initiatives and projects independently
- Work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Are detail and results-oriented with an ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced, and constantly evolving environment
- Have the ability to build strong third party (partner) relationships and manage partner expectations
- Have strong communication skills and previous experience working with/ managing internal stakeholders, customers, and partners
- See people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- Offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- Are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- Are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- Distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.