The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Technology Researcher for our Celonis Labs which is the newly created R&D unit at Celonis. We’re innovators, researchers, concept designers. We investigate emerging technologies to identify upcoming trends and apply them to new business models to inspire the future Execution Management product roadmap. As Technology Researcher Celonis Labs you will have the opportunity to work into a super exciting environment and be responsible to design & build future concepts and ideas for Celonis Execution Management. You are responsible for assessment of jointly prioritized emerging technologies and generate tangible insights. These include: exploration research of emerging technology trends to assess these; application and development of creative concepts and PoCs leveraging learnings from the assessments of new and emerging technologies to demonstrate their impact on process mining and process execution; formulate learnings from the assessments for technological guidance to be used by other groups in the organization. As a highly self-motivated individual you work independently and are eager to pro-actively learn new technologies and skills without an intensive prior training. In our project settings you are expected to have the ability to work as part of a self-organizing team and bring experience in agile software development methodologies.
- ... bring an in-depth understanding of multiple of the following areas: Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and Sensorics as well as Cloud Computing
- ... have several years of experience in consultative approaches with solving customer's business challenges and overcoming technical objections
- ... have an outstanding degree, preferably PhD, in Computer Science, Math, Information Systems, Business Informatics or a comparable field
- ... have an open mind to explore additional areas relevant for enhancements of process mining and process execution
- ... are very engaged, a visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- ... have good communication skills for internal and external communication - as our team frequently engages with our customers and partners at conferences and events, you should be comfortable explaining the explored technology, developed prototypes, PoCs and software components to those audiences
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.