The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide!
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Academy Service & Operations Specialist to join our Team in Madrid.
As an Associate Academy Service & Operations Specialist, you are responsible for supporting our global customers and partners throughout their entire learning journey to become true Celonis experts. This includes building good customer relationships as well as content-related support for the wide range of online training courses we offer on various exciting topics.
To perfectly support our customers, you learn how our software is used to empower frictionless processes for thousands of users. You administer our Learning Management System (LMS) with more than 90,000 users. You support the Academy's internal processes such as order fulfillment and provisioning and providing reports on learning progress. In addition, you work with our Technical Training Managers and transmit customer feedback to ensure high quality throughout our services and training offerings.
Sounds exciting, right?
- …have gained relevant experience in the field of customer support, e-learning, or a related field
- …put the customer at the center of everything you do and have excellent communication and customer handling skills
- …have a strong service-oriented mindset
- …are passionate about topics like Process Mining, Big Data and e-learning
- …want to become an expert in our innovative technology and always stay at the cutting edge of the latest developments
- …have experience in working with ticketing systems and learning management systems (e.g. Thought Industries LMS)
- … are fluent in written and spoken English. Other languages are of advantage.
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.