Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
We are looking for a hardworking, smart and overachieving Associate Solutions Engineer. You translate our customers' business challenges into solutions within our product offering and help articulate the unique value proposition that Celonis brings to our prospects. You will be partnering with our sales teams to build and execute on custom demos, proof of concepts and presentations. You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as up-selling to existing customers. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, up-selling and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- ...serve as the technical liaison, collaborate with sales, marketing and services team to create customized presentations, demos and proof of concepts
- ....take learnings from the field and feed them back to improve our products, solutions, sales process and collateral
- ...build strong champions at our prospects by winning their trust through technical, product expertise and business acumen
- ...are a recent graduate with a degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- ...have the ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- … possess excellent presentation, creativity and written and verbal communication skills
- … have solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- … have experience in consulting and an interest in Data Science and Big Data
- ...think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics
- ..see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.