The time is now to start your next chapter at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
We are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). Our software eliminates system complexity by optimizing business processes, automating workflows and unlocking execution capacity in real-time. Celonis has thousands of global customers. Companies such as Uber, PayPal, Splunk, Sysmex and Dell rely on our technology to unlock their execution capacity, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved customer experience. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide. Celonis success allowed us to raise a $1B series D funding in June 2021, bringing us to Decacorn status and a $11B valuation! We are also backed by tier 1 VC firms such as Accel, who have invested into other phenomenal companies such as Facebook, Dropbox and Slack.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As a Senior Security Analyst, you will be focusing on the security of our public sector programs, evaluating technology controls internally against a variety of assessment frameworks (e.g. SOC, ISO, FedRAMP, HIPAA, HITRUST, and PCI) and remain regularly updated to address upcoming industry risks. You will support the implementation of the strategic vision for Technical Compliance that is aligned with the company's focus on trust and proactively identify gaps or conflicts in existing processes and drive remediation of control deficiencies identified during the audit process. You will be a trusted member of the Celonis Information Security organization and you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1. You will help us build a world class security organization with cutting edge processes and technology with the opportunity to be part of an amazing team of security professionals around the globe.
- ...have 4-6 years of compliance, risk, IT operations, or security experience, with supporting certifications (e.g., CISA, CRISC, CISSP)
- ...possess strong knowledge of moderate or higher FedRAMP controls and POA&M, working as a FedRAMP certified trusted advisor or on a FedRAMP SAR/RAR assessment team, and or agency sponsorship strongly preferred
- … have experience in a compliance and regulatory environment related across industries and geographies such as SOC, PCI, ISO27001, HIPAA, FedRAMP, HiTRUST, SOX etc.
- ...have gained solid knowledge of Public Cloud Service Providers (AWS, Google, Azure), specifically the types of services offered and industry standard internal controls and best practices for configuring and managing these services (AWS preferred)
- ...are an analytical thinker who is highly organized and pays close attention to detail with experience developing, championing, and managing internal compliance programs
- ...have the ability to work efficiently with minimal direction and/or oversight as well as part of multiple project teams simultaneously
- ...have proven written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate and obtain buy-in at all levels of the organization and with internal stakeholders across the business
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder assessment program
- ...are a dynamic and fast growing security organization with opportunities in almost every area of trust, operations, engineering, appsec, and other critical security areas. We encourage learning and mentoring!
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
*U.S. Person. Must be able to obtain a U.S Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) for a Moderate Public Trust position with the U.S. federal government or other clearances as deemed appropriate for the role.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.