The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest-growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy, and planning, to management, actions, and automation.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca-Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany, and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering, you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you as a Product Manager (Quickstarts Celonis Snap).
As a Product Manager in our Celonis Snap team, you will be responsible for the build and delivery of the future of Celonis’ Quickstarts apps for our main source systems and processes. A Quickstart app is built on top of our Quickstarts framework and leverages capabilities across the Celonis EMS technology stack to provide very simple to use and value-driven results to our prospective customers. This includes meaningful analytics & KPIs, workflows, and process automation.
Do you possess an outstanding blend of business and technical savvy, critical thinking, and operational execution? Are you a hands-on doer? Are you passionate about creating tech products that solve real-life issues? Read on!
- ...have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics) or a comparable education
- ...have at least 2+ years experience as a Product Manager
- ...have experience delivering cloud software solutions to customers
- …love converting problems into solutions
- ...are a self-starter able to navigate complex scenarios who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- ...are fluent and comfortable in working and presenting in English
- ...good understanding of data structures in ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle) is a plus
- ...experience in SaaS industry is a plus
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest in the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside the strengths finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest-growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automation
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.