The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
This role supports our Chief Legal Officer and Chief Information Security Officer. The Executive Assistant will work closely with Celonis’s leadership team, clients and other internal and external parties as the primary point of contact for all matters pertaining to the office of the CMO. The ideal candidate is self-starter, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and will serve as a trusted business partner to the team.
- Provide administrative support to the CLO and CISO, including detailed calendar management, expense report management, and complex domestic & international travel coordination
- Manage and prioritize incoming / outgoing correspondence
- Identify, propose, and implement solutions to enhance the CxO’s daily and ongoing operations
- Coordinate meetings, including attendee management, materials preparation, room set-up and issue resolution
- Assist in creation and editing of documents and presentations for external audiences
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a Founder or C-Level Executive
- BA/BS or equivalent 4 year degree
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Google Suite skills
- Discretion, maturity and consistency is required
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable providing structure within an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
- Flexibility to provide support during off-hours as needed in an international environment
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.